Friday, 12 September 2014

Digital Marketing Intern - (COOP) in India

Hello Everyone,

It was a great experience to work with SAAR I.T Resources Pvt. Ltd. as Project Manager. I have over 4 years of experience in Search Engine Marketing, but I learnt many things which helped to me to gain more knowledge in digital marketing.

It helped me to meet more clients where I explain them about the technical terms of digital marketing, how to improve their website rankings in Google. The best part of my COOP is, I worked in team and also I had a chance to meet other teams. To my knowledge, I learnt many things in Paid Marketing and Social Media Marketing. The workplace was too good and helpful with many things.

I was assist with SEO, PPC and SMO. I optimize the clients website to improve the rankings in Google. It was a great challenge for me to work on e-commerce website, as its very difficult to work, me and my team was working partly on individual projects that ease the work. 

The great thing was I learned the work culture and also I had a chance to meet clients for project meetings. The organization helped me with articles that based on digital marketing from various website such as SEOrountable. and many more, which helped in my projects.

In all I had a great experience doing my COOP in India which was involved with many things and marketing skills. Also, it helped me to meet my family.

Regards,
Arun Nadar

1 comment:

  1. What was so difficult about working on ecommerce websites?

    ReplyDelete